A unique Spanish Hacienda goes by the name of "San Telmo" which you may recognise as the name of a Buenos Aires suburb known for its Tango Dancing.
As soon as you enter this property through the circa hardwood recycled antique doors you are in another world and will have an immediate connection with the style and romantic atmosphere of this property.
All the windows come from an old church in Sydney and the soaring cathedral ceilings give a sense of spaciousness and grandeur that is immediate. If you are musical the acoustics are amazing and you are surrounded by acreage so it feels like you are in the country. It is a perfect location close to everything off exit 69 M1 motorway. Just 45 minutes drive to Brisbane and only minutes by car to Southport CBD, beaches and restaurants.
What you get…
• Large main bedroom has walk in wardrobe with ensuite, reverse cycle aircon and julliette shutters down one wall that open out on to the huge open living area.
• 2nd bedroom with reverse cycle aircon, and large mirrored wardrobe.
• 3rd Bedroom downstairs is single or considered a study.
• Downstairs french doors open out on to a long balcony with motorised awnings completing a sense of calm retreat as you look out over the palms and listen to the birds.
• Separate dining area with reverse cycle aircon and french doors opening out to the pool area.
• For the few short months of winter there is a triple burn wood stove that is eco friendly and heats the whole house.
• A second bathroom downstairs with shower and laundry.
• The kitchen has tazzie oak bench tops, Smeg Oven, and new dishwasher
• Double garage with space for storage
• Enter by your own electric gates down a long driveway to a double garage.
A great home for entertaining with a generous swimming pool in a very private setting. Positioned on 1219m2 of prime usable land, there is ability to further create your own tranquillity from what has already been achieved here.