An art piece in modern design and functionality, positioned on 968 square meters of some of the rarest land holds on the Gold Coast. With an incredible 25 meters of absolute north to water frontage with your own private pontoon for direct access to Main River this home really does encapsulate the epitome luxury living.
An open plan design coupled with large windows allows an abundance of natural light to flood all areas of the home and gives a seem-less flow from the front door through to the rear covered entertaining area and onwards to the river and towering Surfers Paradise skyline.
- Separate fully self-contained art studio/granny flat
- Rare and extremely large 968m2 block
- North to water with views of the Surfers Paradise skyline
- Incredibly private residence overlooking bush and parklands
- Master retreat with kitchenette, private balcony, walk in robe and ensuite
- State of the art/integrated appliances throughout
- Pool basks in sunlight all day with additional yard space
- Ducted air-conditioning quality finishes throughout
- Multiple large internal living spaces/open fire place
- All bedrooms claim large robe areas some with built ins and others with walk ins
- Impeccable bathroom finishes with designer fittings throughout and in-wall toilet systems
- Vaulted ceiling in master which also boasts a huge walk in robe and beautifully finished ensuite with a freestanding bath which encapsulates the waterways and skyline views
- Rear undercover entertaining area with built in bbq
- 3+ car accommodation & private office with external access