Having been originally constructed in the 1950's this beautifully presented home has recently undergone a comprehensive renovation. By totally gutting the original structure and adding an architecturally designed extension, they have created a space that is definitely unique to the Chirn Park area and truly needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Boasting original hardwood floors, re-furbished windows, two large ensuited bedrooms and a master suite that would fit straight into a multimillion-dollar waterfront property, this home creates a rare and exciting turnkey opportunity, so that all is left to do for the new owners is to back the removalists truck in and begin to enjoy the Chirn Park lifestyle that so many are seeking.
Other great qualities of this home include:
- Brand new kitchen with stone benchtops, large island bench with heaps of
storage and soft close drawers throughout
- European appliances including a large 900mm gas oven/stove
- Butler's pantry with heaps of bench and cupboard space with room for a
dishwasher if wanted
- Living spaces flooded with natural light and boasting a working fireplace
- Solar system installed
- Kids retreat/rumpus/storage downstairs
- Under house storage/cellar
- 3 Car garage with additional room for boat/jet ski/caravan behind property
- Original hardwood floors throughout with carpet to master
- Brand new bathrooms throughout with floor to ceiling tiles in the master