Dare to live your dream coastal lifestyle in an enviable Chirn position with an architecturally designed home in an elevated position planned to take advantage of the Broadwater, skyline and Hinterland views. Combining a sleek contemporary styling with a relaxed beach atmosphere, the tri level layout is perfect for a family with a spacious interior bathed in natural light with cool sea breezes.
With flawless finishes, including polished timber floors and a gas and stone kitchen, downstairs has been designed to offer a variety of enticing zones to entertain or unwind in. Choose to retreat to the sanctuary of your front lounge room with balcony to soak up the views and breezes or host family and friends in the open living area moving through to the rear deck and established grounds with more than enough space for a pool.
• Segmented living with 4 bedrooms – upper level breezeway to master wing
• Master features sun-drenched raked ceilings, ensuite and 180 degree views
• Spacious master bathroom, study nook with distracting Broadwater views
• Feature timber staircase, architectural voids, high raked ceilings
• Open casual living space connected to the outdoors through large doors
• Second living and dining space opening to deck to take in the views
• Polished timber floorboards, louvre windows and glass doors throughout
• Basement garage with workshop space and climate controlled wine cellar
• Fenced backyard featured established trees and hidden cubby house
• Perfectly proportioned elevated 417sqm block with space for a pool
• An easy walk to the heart of Chirn Park, easy to the Broadwater