Having recently undergone a comprehensive renovation, this beautifully presented home is in arguably the best position and presents the greatest potential in all of Labrador. Boasting original hardwood floors, refurbished windows, three ensuited bedrooms and access to Loders Creek and the Broadwater, this home creates a rare and exciting turnkey opportunity.
With an abundance of usable land surrounding this property it has so much potential to add your own touch, or, alternatively go ahead with the fully approved council plans for the two bedroom, two bathroom second dwelling.
- Air conditioning to main living and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- All bedrooms ensuited
- Galley style kitchen leading to back deck
- Complete under house storage/teenage retreat
- Separate downstairs laundry
- DA approved 2 bed 2 bath second dwelling
- Direct access to Loders Creek and Broadwater
- 100m to Chirn Park Shops
- Stainless European appliances in kitchen
- Caesarstone bench tops, soft close drawers
- Double carport with space under house for extra parking
- Blackout blinds through out
- 5kw solar system