Rarely available, this is one of the very best examples of Main River family living, in an exclusive Broadbeach Waters crescent. Cleverly designed to take full advantage of its due North position on Main River and providing stunning Broadbeach to Main Beach skyline views, this beautiful family home features light filled interiors and ideal outdoor entertaining areas which feel connected with the river in arguably the best street in Broadbeach Waters.
Stunning views are captured from the whole level master suite with ensuite, dressing room, retreat and private balcony. The three lower level bedrooms, ensuites and study nook are separated from the open plan living areas. Bi-fold doors open up to the undercover alfresco entertaining area and a fully tiled swimming pool. From the pool, it's only a few steps down to the 12 metre pontoon with connected water and power, an ideal deep-water mooring for a serious boatie or water enthusiast.
A prestigious and tightly held location, footsteps to the park next door in a very quiet, family friendly street, a stroll to Monaco Street shops, the beach and Pacific Fair.
• Perfect due North Main River aspect provides an abundance of natural light throughout
• Extremely low maintenance given the plot is fully tiled, window security screens, alarm, vacumaid, remote cameras
• Large indoor areas opening out to undercover alfresco entertaining areas and gardens
• High vaulted ceilings, fully ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, electric blinds
• 4 bedrooms and a study nook, 3 bathrooms and a powder room
• Stunning master suite, additional ensuited bedrooms downstairs
• Gas galley style kitchen with oversized walk in pantry adjoining dining room
• Double sided gas fireplace, indoor water features, wet bar and more
• Japanese style timber walkway entrance with gold fish water feature
• Fully tiled pool with sandstone surrounds on lower entertaining areas
• 726sqm block, 12 metre pontoon for deep water mooring, 4 car lock up off-street parking
• Amazingly wide Main River location, so close to the heart of the Gold Coast
• Probably the very best street in Broadbeach Waters, quiet and family friendly
• Walking distance to the beach, Florida Gardens tram stop and shops