Merging first class design with high calibre finishes, this quintessential Isle of Capri home offers effortless living of classic luxury and generous proportions. A family home maximising the lifestyle benefits of its wide Main River position with skyline outlook, exceptional entertaining areas, pool and low maintenance grounds.
Designed to allow space for the whole family, the impressive renovated kitchen lies in the heart of the home and is surrounded by family living areas, sunken lounge and formal dining spaces.
Offering a walk to everything location – Capri on Via Roma, the restaurants and cafes of Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach plus the beach, and easy access to exclusive schools and shops.
The current owners have moved on - this needs to be sold.
• Vast open plan formal and casual living zones under high ceilings
• Stunning new kitchen with freestanding gas stove and high-end finishes
• Master suite features retreat, luxurious ensuite and private riverside balcony
• 4 ensuited bedrooms and study or fifth bedroom with built in robe
• Timber flooring, stepped cornicing, air conditioning, vacumaid, shutters
• Timber bi-fold doors open to alfresco dining onto the tiled swimming pool
• Quiet position with 16 metre Main River frontage, pontoon, dry dock
• Situated on the quiet Amalfi Drive, easy walk to Capri on Via Roma, Surfers Paradise and the beach