Hidden away in a quiet, central Southport cul de sac is this much loved family home featuring a renovated kitchen and bathroom, located only moments to schools, parks, public transport, the M1 and the Broadwater. Well built brick and tile house with an elevated North South positioning allowing for flow through breezes, the well presented home offers great finishes including hardwood timber floors, and a great sized yard - perfect for children and pets.
Offering endless potential to extend and add your own touch or simply live in as is, the owners' circumstances have changed and now this property must be sold.
• High side position with Hinterland views, quiet cul de sac location
• Modern Caesarstone and 2 pac kitchen with stainless steel European appliances
• Built in Caesarstone dining table to dining area, large lounge opens to front verandah
• King size master bedroom, renovated bathroom with freestanding bath and separate toilet
• Freshly painted, air conditioning, ceiling fans, abundance of storage throughout
• Large laundry - plenty of space for a second bathroom
• 511sqm block with North facing backyard with plenty of space to extend
• Substantial cubby house, large enough to be a study or retreat
• Oversized double garage with workshop area, plenty of additional off street parking