Centrally located in the Gold Coast, close to shops, schools, transport, universities, hospitals and Southport Golf Club, this double storey family residence holds endless opportunities. Generously proportioned with good-sized bedrooms and living areas, plus the bonus of a second living area and bedroom with own kitchen and bathroom on the lower level allowing for a dual living option.
Create your new family home, renovate the existing solid house, rent for investment or simply live in as is, the property is a direct walk to the Gold Coast Arts Centre, Turf Club, Chevron Island restaurants and Surfers Paradise Beach.
• Double height entry foyer beckons you to the upper level living
• Kitchen could easily be transformed into the open plan living area
• Large main kitchen with plenty of cupboards and benchspace
• Sun-drenched East facing balcony off large lounge room
• 3 bedrooms to the upper level, master bedroom with ensuite
• Solid and well maintained property, freshly painted, ceiling fans
• Second living area, bedroom, kitchen and updated bathroom downstairs
• 506sqm block with large fenced swimming pool in the grassed backyard
• Walking distance to Surfers Paradise beach, easy walk to Chevron Island shops and cafes