Created as a private oasis, this North East facing villa defines unique style and elegance while accommodating a superb waterfront lifestyle. Perfectly blending gorgeous interiors with peaceful low maintenance exteriors and a private and sophisticated layout.
The sense of space is immediately apparent with the open plan layout, high ceilings throughout and extra wide water views looking out over the pool to the skylines of Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and Main Beach.
With only one adjoining wall to the neighbouring property, this house size executive villa is located at the end of an exclusive cul de sac, an easy walk to the Arts Centre, the shops, cafes and restaurants of Chevron Island and Surfers Paradise.
• Superbly decorated with the highest quality finishes and attention to detail
• Designed to take advantage of the wide waterfront and skyline views
• Entry foyer with double height void, high and coffered ceilings throughout
• Amazing East facing master suite with private balcony to enjoy the views
• Stone kitchen with Miele appliances including gas cooktop and coffee machine
• Sun drenched pool and rear entertaining area, low maintenance yard
• Point position, wide sandy beach, jetty, easy access to Main River
• 3 bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms and downstairs powder room
• Upper level study / multi purpose living space hidden behind mirrored doors
• Timber floors, ducted air conditioning and vacuum, security system, new blinds
• 21,000 litre underground water tank, 2 kilowatt solar panel system
• Double garage, parking for an additional 2 cars
• Only moments to Chevron Island, Surfers Paradise beach and HOTA