Blending coastal Hamptons design with modern contemporary finishes, this elegant Paradise Waters home in Surfers Paradise has been recently renovated with entertaining in mind. Immaculately transformed with meticulous attention to detail, no expense has been spared.
Encompassing multiple living areas with water and skyline views, the sprawling spaces feature gorgeous modern fixtures and fittings. The multiple ground floor living and dining areas open up to the waterside pool in one of Paradise Waters' largest outdoor entertaining areas that comes with a brand new marine grade kitchen within an oversized alfresco pavilion.
The feeling is special from the moment you enter. Space abounds with an impressive 5.2m central atrium featuring a dramatic custom built timber staircase balustraded with glass wrapping around the timber walkways showcasing water views from various angles; a work of art in itself.
Enjoy a sensational lifestyle in this luxury home designed for seamless indoor/outdoor living with beautiful spaces and central position in the best locale of the Gold Coast, just off Main River.
• Sleek oversized kitchen with 3m Caesarstone island bench wrapped around by generous banks of soft close cabinetry and latest European appliances including a 900mm freestanding oven and 3 phase induction cooktop
• Bi-fold doors spanning multiple living areas lead to a fully tiled 9m waterside pool next to the custom designed pavilion with insulated roofing housing the brand new outdoor kitchen
• 4 generous bedrooms each with fully tiled ensuites as well as an additional multi purpose room that can serve as a home office or optional bedroom
• Neutral tones, solid Blackbutt floors, modernised open fireplace, Cedar plantation shutters, storage throughout including lockable space under decking for wet gear and equipment
• Impressive 7 seat tiered theatre/media room with projector, surround sound system, integrated speakers and full length fixed screen
• Zoned ducted air conditioning, zoned security system, LED lighting, electric louvers and alfresco blinds
• Power and water to 10m deep water pontoon, winch, boat ramp and over 21 metres of sandy beach with direct river access
• Close to St Hilda's and TSS, easy walk to light rail, pristine beaches and Tedder Avenue cafes
• Just off Main River, moments to the heart of Surfers Paradise, Paradise Waters is well sought after both locally and internationally for its prestige, convenience and lifestyle