An investment that satisfies both the head and the heart with enchanting water views, this deceptively large house exudes quality. Situated in the quiet and much sought-after Sorrento enclave, it is close to elite schools, cafes, restaurants and shopping; all the best of a Gold Coast lifestyle.
Too large for the current owner, the layout of this immaculate home is suited to families and is planned to maximise the highly desirable North-South aspect, keeping the home insulated during Summer and Winter, significantly reducing the need to use air conditioning. Energy saving features of the home include solar panels, water tanks, LED lights and an eco-pool pump.
This property is a boat lover's dream boasting a clean flowing waterway (just off Main River), boathouse with ramp and electric winch, sandy beaches and a large jetty.
This predominantly single level home with all the extras, is suited to both family and executive lifestyles, the owner has asked for all offers to be presented - it is time to move on.
• Granite kitchen, featuring all Miele appliances, butlers pantry and a servery window with retractable screen
• Master suite situated upstairs includes his and hers walk-in wardrobes, ensuite and parents retreat
• Lower level includes 3 built-in queen sized bedrooms (1 ensuited), main bathroom plus another bedroom currently used as a home office.
• Boathouse with electric winch, ramp and large jetty accessed via quiet, wide canal
• Oversized lounge areas; formal living area includes wet bar, fireplace and integrated sound system
• Waterside entertaining pavilion protected by aluminium shutters
• Multiple living and entertaining areas inside and out
• 4 secure car accommodation - 3 undercover
• Double height entrance, high ceilings and New Guinea Rosewood French doors allowing for flow through breezes
• Massive storage areas both inside and out
• Low maintenance, manicured gardens with electronic irrigation, retractable shade awnings
• Monitored home security system and security screens