An architectural masterpiece built to embrace its Main River position, this breathtaking residence is an ideal balance of elegance and enhanced functionality. Cleverly integrating private outdoor living spaces with spacious interiors, bespoke finishes and an abundance of natural light throughout, no expense has been spared.
Exuding an effortless serenity and laying claim to possibly the best position in the Regatta Parade precinct of Main River with no low bridges to the Broadwater, only moments to TSS, with a 15 metre river frontage, your own private sandy beach and large powered pontoon.
Finished to exacting standards - stone, timber and glass feature throughout with a dramatic stone staircase, while the East facing pool and alfresco entertaining flow thoughtfully from the generous living areas including third level rooftop escape with amazing views from Southport to Broadbeach, combining to create the ultimate family retreat.
• Stunning entrance foyer with water features blurs the transition from outdoors to indoors
• Amazing use of glass, high ceilings and bulkheads are featured
• Retractable glass doors ensure a seamless flow to the riverside entertaining
• Chefs kitchen with 900mm gas oven, vast benchspace, concealed utility cupboards
• Lower level living, middle level lounge and rooftop retreat with beautiful city skyline vistas
• Grand master suite, ensuite with pool-sized spa bath and water views, dressing room
• All bedroom are queen-sized with ensuites including master with bath
• Timeless natural tones, limestone and timber flooring throughout
• Ducted air conditioning, intercom, suspended slab and concrete construction
• Private tropical gardens, sun-drenched entertaining areas and wet edge pool
• Exclusive location with fast access and no low bridges to the Broadwater, in 6 knot zone
• Moments to TSS, St Hildas, HOTA, Ferry Road Markets and the Southport Golf Club
Pest and building reports available upon request.