Perfectly positioned on one of Chirn Park's most desired streets and within walking distance to the now famed Chirn Park precinct, this stunning four-bedroom family home is sure to impress after being comprehensively renovated throughout and extended at the same time.
Large, strategically placed windows mixed with high ceilings result in natural light flooding throughout the huge open plan living, dining and kitchen area which then opens to the covered outdoor entertaining and barbecue area surrounded by lush, manicured and perfectly landscaped gardens creating a magnificent sense of space and openness.
• Architecturally renovated and extended home
• 4 large bedrooms, master boasting a well appointed walk in robe and ensuite
• Two separate living areas at each end of the house
• High ceilings and air conditioning throughout home
• Reclaimed timber used to create stunning feature walls
• Established macadamia tree and surrounding landscaped gardens
• Large rear shed measuring 7m x 3m
• Plenty of space for a pool with side access if desired