Sitting proudly on the top of the hill in one of Labrador's best streets, this elevated home boasts every modern convenience. Capturing city skyline views from the up-to-the-minute gas kitchen through the open living with high ceilings, the sun-drenched front deck and Broadwater is perfectly framed by bi-fold doors.
Renovated throughout, capturing sea breezes, with space for the whole family and in an incredible walk to everything location, this home exudes an easy, move in ready style - it will be sold.
• Renovated throughout with stone kitchen - stainless steel, gas, glass - plus breakfast bar
• 3 immaculate bathrooms, the downstairs boasts polished concrete floors
• 2 bedrooms to the upper level including spacious master with ensuite and walk in
• 2 additional bedrooms, study and expansive multi-purpose space downstairs
• Beautiful original timber floors have been brought back to life, solar system
• Ducted air conditioning, LED lighting, shutters and plenty of storage throughout
• North facing upper level deck adjoining the kitchen - perfect for entertaining
• Impressive, high set street presence with fenced yards front and back, ideal for kids and pets
• 506sqm block, only 500m to the Broadwater, a moments walk to Labrador State School