Poised high on the hill, 23 and 25 Turpin Road offers a unique opportunity - purchase either the house or the vacant land.
The beautiful family home has been completely transformed and recently rebuilt adding a fourth bedroom, study nook and massive entertaining space / second family room / games room and garage to the lower level on an elevated 412sqm block with room for a pool.
Completely modernised with 3 contemporary bathrooms and kitchen but retaining endearing period features including beach house windows, high ceilings with ornate cornicing and wide skirting boards, the elevated positioning captures skyline and Hinterland views all within a moments walk of Chirn Park village.
The land is also 412sqm, is square flat, with room for a pool as well and is the perfect blank canvas to build your dream Chirn Park home capturing skyline views.
Take your pick - house or land - our owners need the property sold to move onto their next project and all offers will be considered.
• The house offers spacious open kitchen with Hinterland views through the original windows
• French doors from the living beckons you to the relaxing deck with skyline views
• High ceilings, air conditioning, ceiling fans, glass staircase, abundance of storage
• 3 contemporary bathrooms, master bedroom includes ensuite
• Guest / fourth bedroom to the lower level, study nook plus study / utility room
• New flooring - timber throughout the living areas, soft carpets to the bedrooms
• Massive downstairs living - games room / second family room with easy flow to yard
• Elevated and flat 412sqm block, private backyard with space for a pool
• Walk to everything location, the shops and cafes at Chirn Park are 200m walk
• Moments to the Broadwater, easy access to the M1 and Brisbane