Could this be the best position and best opportunity in Chirn Park? Updated throughout and backing onto the Queens Cricket Club park, the home provides instant appeal as a classic Queenslander inspired property and is waiting for the right approach to capitalise on the ever increasing growth of Chirn Park.
Our owners have instructed us to bring the property to market and it will be sold on Auction day if not prior - don't be afraid to mention a figure!
• Quiet street, only moments to the shops and cafés of Chirn Park village
• Private and spacious new deck overlooks the large, fenced backyard backing park
• Original timber floors and high ceilings add to the charm, modern kitchen
• 2 bedrooms plus study / 3rd bedroom, renovated bathroom, air conditioning
• Large garage with workbench, massive underhouse storage, separate laundry
• Easy access to the Broadwater, Griffith Uni and Hospital, Southport State High catchment
• 539sqm block - the perfect investment - rent out, extend, knock down or live in as is