Are you looking for a spacious property with dual living potential? Perhaps you have family needing their own containing living area? Or like the opportunity for an income producing space? This property is only limited by your own scope - renovate, take advantage of its dual living or simply live in this spacious home as is.
This builders own home was originally designed for self contained living to the lower level with full kitchen, living and ensuited bedroom and family living to the upper level which includes 3 good sized bedrooms, spacious living area and second kitchen, all designed to take in the high set Broadwater and city views.
Reynolds Avenue is a central Labrador location and offers potentially the best views on the Coast within walking distance of the Broadwater, only moments to Chirn Park and Labrador State School.
• Elevated 541sqm block with double story full brick home
• 2 separate levels, joined by a feature staircase
• Upper level features hardwood timber floorboards throughout
• 3 bedrooms, including master with ensuite and walk in to upper level
• Spacious kitchen and master bathroom with separate toilet
• Stunning skyline and Broadwater views from 2 balconies
• Another large living area, full kitchen and bar area downstairs
• Second master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Covered entertaining area, grassed backyard, established gardens
• Oversized double garage, gated entrance, air conditioning, alarm