Sitting proudly on the top of the hill, this renovated home boasts a very convenient location and offers endless opportunities to live in as is, extend, add an additional level to capture magical skyline views or take advantage of it's RD4 zoning for duplex.
Open plan with stone kitchen, French doors to the front of the home open to the relaxing verandah, additional French doors to the bedrooms open to the massive undercover area and low maintenance grassed yard with massive storage shed. Located amongst other well maintained and tightly held properties in this sought after locale, with transport and all that Southport has to offer only moments away.
• Lounge room opens to verandah with Surfers Paradise skyline views
• Open plan stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances and splashback
• 2 bedrooms with built in robes and French doors opening to the backyard
• Modern bathroom with bath, separate toilet with basin, additional study area
• Light and bright throughout, freshly painted, air conditioning
• Massive outdoor uncover space - ideal for entertaining with built in bar
• Flat, low maintenance 506sqm block, 2 garden sheds allow for plenty of storage
• Gated entrance, 2 car parking plus further covered parking for boat, caravan, RV
• Walk to TSS and the Brickworks, minutes to the light rail and Southport CBD
• Zoned RD4 - suitable for duplexes - subject to council approval