Our owners have instructed us to present all offers – here is your opportunity. Situated in a family friendly cul de sac in one of Broadbeach Waters most quiet locations, this renovated Hamptons style property offers understated elegance, orientated around the wonderfully open living and entertaining spaces and showcasing the grandeur of magnificent North East wide waterfront positioning combined with panoramic skyline views from Broadbeach to Main Beach.
This family residence offers a unique pedigree of design and style with meticulous attention to detail and the highest calibre of fixtures and fittings. Featuring possibly the best master suite on the Gold Coast, interiors that are drenched in natural light and integrate seamlessly to the outdoors with North-East facing pool, pontoon, private beach and a wide waterway - your only neighbours are the dolphins that visit regularly!
You will not find better value exuding the level of luxury and indulgence this property offers.
• Amazing use of windows to showcase the aspect and provide natural light throughout
• High raked and panelled ceilings throughout living and master bedroom
• Dramatic voids add to the sense of space, beautiful timber staircase with stunning views
• European appliances to the beautiful Ceasarstone kitchen, stone to all bathrooms and laundry
• Separate media room, upper level retreat plus study or fifth bedroom
• 4 ensuited bedrooms, second master suite downstairs with walk in robe
• All the modern conveniences you would expect - ducted air conditioning, video intercom, LED lighting, solar system
• Entertaining area with built in BBQ, surrounded by stone benchtops
• North East positioned pool, easy maintenance 554sqm block at the end of a quiet cul de sac
• Double carport with additional storage, side access for another 2 cars, caravan, boat
• Wide 24 metre water frontage, sandy beach, power and water to pontoon, easy access to Main River