Showcasing state-of-the-art living with strategically designed interiors, this North facing waterfront home is flawlessly crafted to maximise natural light and create an ideal setting for entertaining and family living. Grand proportions and deluxe fixtures and finishes are hallmarks of this newly rebuilt architect designed home, planned to promote a premium Broadbeach Waters lifestyle.
The incredibly practical floorplan offers oversized living with stunning kitchen to the lower level while glass and a statement staircase void welcomes you to the upper level with decadent master suite, upstairs sitting area with skyline views and a children's wing with study area, TV room and family bathroom.
With a North facing aspect on one of Broadbeach Waters widest canals, in a quiet cul de sac, our fastidious owners are ready for their next project and would love to see a new family enjoy this private retreat.
• Meticulously crafted and designed with renowned Jayson Pate Design
• Ultimate family floorplan - only just completed - separate formal and casual living zones
• Deluxe fixtures - high ceilings, wide Oak timber floors, beautiful pendant lighting
• Amazing stone kitchen, European gas appliances, butlers pantry, servery to outdoor alfresco
• Double height covered alfresco area, decked to pool level entertaining pavilion
• Master suite features 2 glass walls, elegant ensuite and balcony with skyline views
• Second ensuited bedroom, 3 additional bedrooms with built in robes and downstairs study
• Large separate living quarters our sellers have dubbed 'The Pod'
• Lavish stone bathrooms, bespoke powder room, kitchen-sized laundry, plenty of storage
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans, speakers, louvre windows, garage with workshop, 5KW blue tooth compatible solar system
• North facing wet edge pool, putting green, large grassed front yard, private established gardens
• 807sqm block with wide 18m water frontage, pontoon, boat ramp and sandy beach