Set in one of Labrador's most enviable positions, this meticulously modernised home is an entertainers dream. Keeping within contemporary lines, all spaces have been flawlessly finished with washes of white and stone, absorbing light and connecting the impressive outdoor area.
Standing as the real showcase of the home, the low maintenance outdoor entertaining is accessed through stacker doors and features an enormous pool adorned with a stunning water feature and multiple covered spaces.
An ideal home for young families or downsizers alike, the property also offers future potential with RD3 zoning, in an enviable position, moments to Loders Creek, the Broadwater, shops and transport.
• Renovated and open plan with modern white and grey tones featuring
• Stunning stone kitchen with black accents - tapwear, sink and splashback
• 4 bedrooms, all with robes, master suite with ultra modern open ensuite
• Beautiful bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling, freestanding bath to main
• Entertainers backyard with massive pool, 2 covered areas and garden shed
• Zoned ducted air conditioning, led lighting, security cameras, keyless entry
• Carport to accommodate 2 cars with additional storage space
• Gated property in a quiet cul de sac position, moments to Loders Creek
• Zoned RD3, potential for duplexes / townhouses (with council approval)