Enchanting water views, plenty of natural light and deceptively large, this house exudes quality. Situated in the quiet and much sought-after Sorrento enclave, it is close to elite schools, cafes, restaurants and shopping; all the best of a Gold Coast lifestyle.
The layout of this home is not only warm and inviting, it has been owned and designed by a master builder. It has been planned to maximise the highly desirable North-South aspect, keeping the home insulated during Summer and Winter, significantly reducing the need to use air conditioning. Energy saving features of the home include solar panels, water tanks, LED lights and an eco-pool pump.
This property is a boat lover's dream boasting a clean flowing waterway (just off Main River), boathouse with ramp and electric winch, sandy beaches and a large jetty.
Predominantly single level including multiple living and entertaining spaces both inside and out. The granite kitchen features all Miele appliances, butler's pantry and a servery window to the pool.
This very liveable home, with all the extras, is suited to both family and executive lifestyles. Immaculately kept both inside and out, this home allows for easy entertaining for every occasion, from the outdoor pavilion with stunning water views, oversized living areas, casual covered area adjacent to the private pool and kitchen and the North facing front garden providing a perfect place to relax in the morning sun.
• Granite kitchen, featuring all Miele appliances, butlers pantry and a servery window with retractable screen
• Master suite situated upstairs includes his and hers walk-in wardrobes, ensuite and parents retreat
• Lower level includes 3 built-in queen sized bedrooms (1 ensuited), main bathroom plus another bedroom currently used as a home office.
• Boathouse with electric winch, ramp and large jetty accessed via quiet, wide canal
• Oversized lounge areas; formal living area includes wet bar, fireplace and integrated sound system
• Waterside entertaining pavilion protected by aluminium shutters
• Multiple living and entertaining areas inside and out
• 4 secure car accommodation - 3 undercover
• Double height entrance, high ceilings and New Guinea Rosewood French doors allowing for flow through breezes
• Massive storage areas both inside and out
• Low maintenance 826sqm block, manicured gardens with electronic irrigation, retractable shade awnings
• Monitored home security system and security screens