Step inside and be carried away to a tranquil beach style retreat, capturing coastal breezes and expansive views. Nestled in a quiet, convenient Southport Avenue, this high set home enchants with character and charm. Original timber floors, large beach house windows and raked ceilings are enhanced by white washed walls and refurbishments lend a contemporary lift.
Relax and enjoy views of surrounding greenery from the front verandah, looking out toward the offerings of Chirn Park. Just moments to Southport schools, the Broadwater and parklands, Arthur Angove Park and Queens Cricket Club are at the end of the street.
This restored cottage is a shining opportunity for a first home, family home or investment property.
• Single level cottage with original beach house style features
• High raked ceilings, timber floors throughout, VJ panelling
• Contemporary refurbishments made to kitchen, bathroom and laundry
• 3 comfortably sized bedrooms each with large windows
• Open living leads to relaxing front verandah, air conditioning
• Set high on the 506sqm block, capturing district breezes, new Colourbond roof
• Low maintenance and fully fenced tiered front and back gardens
• Idyllic location close to Chirn Park, schools, the Broadwater and beyond