Offering house-sized living, this could be Southport's most conveniently located duplex. Within walking distance of TSS, and hop, skip and jump to Ferry Road markets and the cafes and restaurants it has to offer whilst only a short walk to the water, this is the perfect low maintenance family property.
Near new and set over two spacious levels with a deceptively large and practical floorplan, this duplex is ready to be occupied by its new family. Wide open plan downstairs living is perfect for entertaining, whilst the upper level offers 4 good-sized bedrooms and spacious second living area.
• Only 2 and a half years old with all the modern fixtures you would expect
• Caesarstone kitchen with superior benchspace, plenty of cupboards and gas oven
• Triple stacker doors open from the lower level living to low maintenance courtyard
• All bedrooms feature fans and built in robes, main bathroom with separate toilet
• Master with his and hers walk in robes and dual sinks to the stone bathroom
• Separated secondary bedrooms to the upper level and amazing amount of storage
• Fresh tones throughout, timber floors throughout the lower level, feature timber wall
• Zoned ducted air conditioning, alarm, LED lighting, solar hot water, powder room
• Oversized double garage with plenty of space for the cars and workshop bench
• Quiet cul de sac with Southport skyline views, fresh, low maintenance landscaping
• Walk to TSS location, Main River and James Overall Park only moments away