Located only metres to the beautiful Pacific Ocean and its sandy beaches, you will find this truly unique and rare beach house.
This home reflects the best of coastal living, spread over four spacious levels, with contemporary design and luxurious finishes.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a home unlike few others, be quick.
• Total living area of over 635 square metres
• Quiet pine tree-lined street, metres to patrolled Northcliffe surf beach and club
• An easy stroll, beach walk or tram ride to Surfers and Broadbeach cafes, shops and restaurants
• 4 double size bedrooms with multiple balconies
• Private heated plunge pool and private courtyards with water features
• Gourmet stone benchtop kitchen with bespoke cabinetry, European appliances
• King sized master suite with luxurious ensuite and his and her dressing rooms
• 2 way bathroom for second and third bedrooms
• Ground floor living area, bedroom and bathroom
• Outdoor shower for use after ocean swims or beach walks
• Spacious formal and informal dining areas
• Ducted air conditioning, intercom to gate entry, off street guest parking
• Private rooftop with outdoor kitchen, kids playground for entertaining and family BBQ's
• Double lock up garage with abundance of storage
• Inexpensive body corporate, on site manager 5 days per week
• 100 metres to G-Link tram stop
This beach house is also an extension of the desirable Artique Resort where you have the use of all facilities including heated indoor merging outdoor swimming pool, private theatre room, spa, sauna, steam room, fully equipped gymnasium and virtual golf simulation room.