A statement in fine design, this near new, architect designed residence is nestled in an exclusive Broadbeach Waters precinct on a low maintenance 771sqm parcel of North-East facing Main River land. Large proportions and high end finishes characterise its suave interiors and casual living spaces that seamlessly integrate with the alfresco entertaining and one of the largest riverfront pools on the Coast.
Living zones are dedicated to pleasure and relaxation with lounge with inviting gas fire, media room and state of the art stone kitchen and butlers pantry adjoining the stainless steel topped bar area with integrated beer and wine fridges, equipped to cater for large groups or simple daily meals.
A statement staircase leads to upper level home office with windows to capture the Hinterland aspect and luxurious master suite, complete with serene balcony taking advantage of the sweeping Main River views and skyline.
• 60 square home offering everything the modern family desires
• Soaring ceilings, amazing use of windows and dramatic voids
• 19 metre Main River frontage, power and water to pontoon
• Lounge with gas fire, central dining with double height ceilings
• Media room with projector and screen, additional casual living spaces
• Chef's kitchen with multiple ovens, steam oven, integrated microwave, butlers pantry
• 4 ensuited bedrooms, opulent master suite with amazing ensuite and balcony
• Bespoke cabinetry, ducted air conditioning, ducted speakers throughout
• Upper level home office, highest quality fixtures and fittings
• Stunning pool and decked alfresco living, peaceful skyline views
• Gated entrance, double carport plus 4 car garage with mezzanine storage
OWNER INSTRUCTS PRESENT ALL OFFERS