Elevated original Queenslander, held by same owners since 1959, occupying a coveted double block on a corner position. Renovate to create your ultimate Queensland dream, land bank and rent out as is for the years to come or sub-divide this 873sqm double block (subject to council approval), the opportunities are only limited by your imagination.
Defying current market conditions, the Chirn Park precinct is in very high demand with families and investors alike, make sure you don't miss out. Inspect this weekend as this property will be sold under the hammer, if not prior.
• 873sqm block - suitable for separate blocks (subject to council approval)
• Dual frontage - 14m frontage to popular Brooke Avenue, 43m to Lionel Avenue
• Original Queenslander kept in amazing condition with 3m ceilings throughout
• 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, 2 enclosed sun rooms, all rooms are a great size
• Carpeting peels back to reveal original timber floorboards, separate living areas
• Heart of sought after Chirn Park location - 300m from the shops and cafes
• Elevated with easy access to the Broadwater, M1 and Southport CBD